What Is Respite Care
The word “respite” means to take a break from the daily challenges of caring for a loved one with particular needs.
CORE Community Services Respite Care offers a varied and meaningful interaction from our support workers, we care and understand you. We are the leading service provider with bilingual staff.
Our bilingual support workers are certificate trained (or in training) and will be matched to meet your language and cultural needs. They deliver a superior service with great consideration to your routine, wants and any culture-specific requirements.
Respite Services Can Be:
- Emergency/crisis relief
- Planned/short-term respite
- Pre-arranged within 3 to 6 months
- Long-term respite
- Ongoing for more than 6 months subject to periodic service review
CORE Aged Care Services
- seniors or people with dementia
- Young adults from 18 to 64 years old with a physical or intellectual disability
- We service mainly people from multicultural backgrounds
- Ageing or solo carers
- Carers with no current formal support services or limited social and family support
- Carers with a current illness or medical condition
- Carers who are looking after someone with a high level of care needs
Get in touch with us today, we’d love to hear from you.