As 15th December 2021 rolls around, apart from Miller that has been operating to public all throughout lockdown. We are opening some of our sites to the public.
The following centres will be open from 15th December 2021 – 24th December 2021:
- Canley Heights (41 Peel Street, Canley Heights)
- Cabramatta (165 Railway Parade, Cabramatta)
- Mount Pritchard (476 Cabramatta Rd W, Mount Pritchard)
- Miller (16 Woodward Crescent)
- Fairfield (39 Harris Street, Fairfield)
- Fairfield (32 – 36 Harris Street, Fairfield)
Aged & Disability Care Services
Our social support groups will resume in 2022. We continue to provide ongoing essential services to our elderly, seniors and people with a disability.
Please continue to contact us (02) 8717 1500 if you require any support or assistance for Home Care service, Home Modifications & Home Maintenance and NDIS program.
We are continuing to provide Preschool to our early learners to continue to support our families. Contactable on (02) 8582 4288
Children’s last day to Preschool is 22nd December 2021.
We welcome our families back on 27th January 2022
Our centres will be open from 15th December – 24th December 2021.
For Mount Pritchard 02 8582 4170 or The Hub at Miller 02 8582 4110.
Settlement Services are contactable on 02 8582 4140