NDIS and Disability Care Services
CORE Community Services is an award-winning not-for-profit organisation, which has been in operation for more than 40 years, helping people living in our local area since 1979.
CORE Community Services is an approved registered NDIS provider. The National Disability Insurance Scheme is an Australian Government funded support, similar to Medicare.
CORE provides services, activities and programs for children, families, seniors, culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities and people of all ages with disabilities, special needs and different abilities, in the home, outside in the community and in our community centres.
CORE has been working in the Fairfield, Liverpool, Bankstown, Canterbury council areas. We have offices located in Fairfield, Cabramatta, Mt Pritchard, Canley Heights, Prestons and Miller.
Support Coordination and NDIS Services
Our bilingual workers and support coordinators can speak different languages, and help people to develop skills to live a safer, independent and active life, so that you can achieve your NDIS goals.
We are supported by an after-hours on-call, and an efficient rostering and administration team. CORE Community Services provides the following quality disability care services:
- Personal self-care and daily living activities assistance in the home;
- Domestic home maintenance and household cleaning tasks;
- CORE Community Engagement activities, community access, shopping, medical appointments and social participation outside in the community;
- Coordination of Supports, help with access, pre-planning, implementing, reviewing and monitoring the NDIS plan;
- CORE Multicultural Communities disability employment services (DES) to help find jobs;
- Assistance in managing life stages and transitions by recognising abilities, capacity building, developing skills, budgeting, improving living arrangements and decision-making; and
- CORE Home Modifications and Maintenance.
We will then meet with you to develop a written comprehensive Care Plan, so that our case managers and bilingual support workers can continue to meet your changing needs and customer service expectations.
CORE Community Services
CORE Community Services is an award-winning and large not-for-profit organisation, which has been in operation for more than 40 years, helping people living in our local area since 1979.
CORE has been working in the Fairfield, Liverpool, Canterbury and Bankstown council areas. We have offices and community centres located in Fairfield, Cabramatta, Mt Pritchard, Canley Heights, Prestons and Miller.
We are a leading public benevolent institution with a 40 year history and registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) and the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.
CORE works with Local Area Coordinators (LAC), Planners and Ability Linkers from St Vincent de Paul (Vinnies), the NDIA and Uniting in the South Western Sydney and Western Sydney districts.
For more information
CORE is celebrating 40 years of quality community services in 2019. If you have any questions, please book an appointment and free consultation with our Disability Program Manager Adrian Wong on (02) 8717 1500 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org